University of Minnesota


Frequently Requested Spaces

University Areas

Residence Halls/Apartments Grounds

Please contact Housing and Residential life (email for any questions regarding the use of spaces adjacent or surrounding University residential buildings, including recreational courts and spaces. An Outdoor Space Application will be required for use of these spaces by Registered Student Groups or University Departments.

For more information regarding Housing and Residential Life visit

Rec Sports / Intramural Fields

Non-University Areas

Twin Cities Campus: